Villa Batavia rests within Seminyak's Golden Triangle – a safe, up-market neighbourhood that is home to some of the classiest properties on the island.
The location is close to the prestigious Oberoi and Legian Hotels, and convenient for all of Bali's main shops, malls and tourist attractions, in addition to a plenitude of lavish spas, chic lounges and vibrant nightspots. Furthermore, the villa is only 20 minutes' drive from Bali's international airport.
The property is just a short stroll from the sweeping Petitenget Beach, which is well-known for its world-class surf breaks, panoramic coastline views and picture-perfect sunsets.
A wide choice of world-renowned, fine dining restaurants, including the famous Ku Dé Ta, Hu'u, Living Room, La Lucciola, Sarong, Breeze at The Samaya, and Blossom at Sentosa, are all less than a kilometre away, and the area also boasts a plentitude of designer boutiques.
Nearby places of interest include one of Bali's most sacred Hindu temples, Pura Petitenget, the fourth largest temple in Bali, where some of the most spectacular Balinese ceremonies may often be witnessed
The majestic four-bedroom Villa Batavia, complete with its freeform swimming pool and children's pool, is set upon 1,100 square metres of land, within the luxurious Laksmana Villas private estate, just footsteps away from the Indian Ocean at Seminyak Beach on Bali's southwest coast.
With a design influenced by various legendary colonial-style hotels, the property captures the architectural heritage of Asia's crossroads, following a colonial theme with high ceilings and art deco furniture. This is complemented by a crisp white exterior, a breezy colonnaded walkway with arched glassless windows, fish ponds, terracotta tiled roofs, louvre shutters, and colonial-style verandahs.
Oozing with visual texture and lush fabrics, the sensual interiors reflect the travels and passions of the owners, who invite guests to share and celebrate the rich heritage of Asia. Guests can enjoy an eclectic collection of objets trouvés and artwork including old postcards, maps, silver pots, colonial prints, Tiffany lamps, stained glass, rich textiles and rattan furnishings.
- 24 hour Butler service
- Complimentary airport transfers (20 minutes door to door)
- Complimentary breakfast
- Welcome drink on arrival
- 2 Professional chefs with Asian/Western Cuisine
- 24 hours Security
- Baby-sitting services available
- Laundry and dry cleaning service available
- Car rental and tour guide services available
- Extra Beds can be arranged (additional cost)
- IDD telephone, fax, printer, scanner and copier
- Excellent cell phone satellite coverage
- DVD Movie collection
- Infant/Baby cot and high chair available
- Cable TV, DVD players and Ipod docks in all bedrooms
- Centralized Sonos music system
- Safety Deposit Boxes in all Bedrooms
- 17m x 6m free form swimming pool (chlorine free with Kiddie pool)
- High-speed Wireless Broadband Internet Available
- Air conditioning in all guest bedrooms, living and dining area
- Upper level cocktail lounge with garden views
- Spa comprising steam room & massage area
- Sun beds and poolside umbrellas
- PABX phone system
|Price (per night)
January 09 to June 30
(excluding Easter week and Chinese New Year week)
||September 16 to December 19
||July 1 to July 31
||September 01 to September 15
||Easter Week & Chinese New Year Week
||August 01 to August 31
||December 20 to January 8
- All rates are nightly, shown in US$ Dollars and include full breakfasts and return airport transfers. Rates are subject to 15.5 % Tax and Service Charge.
- In accordance with Indonesian Government Regulations, payments by credit card will be invoiced in Indonesian Rupiah (IDR) at the prevailing exchange rate at the time of the transaction.